Jobs Available Now
We’re a team focused on continually implementing the most technologically advanced drilling and testing techniques in order to constantly increase the efficiency and accuracy of field data. To maintain our success, we welcome highly motivated, ambitious and dedicated people to explore the challenging career.
- Safety, Health & Environment Culture
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Leadership & Training
- Bonus Program
- Competitive Wage & Living Out Allowance
- Benefits Package
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. We thank all that apply; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Gregg Drilling and Testing Canada (A Geotech Drilling organization) is currently seeking a motivated CPT Technician to join their team. The successful candidate will posses the following:
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in CPT data acquisition
- Ability to work independently and have strong problem solving abilities
- Industry knowledge including the ability to effectively communicate with clients and meet their expectations
- Ability to travel, including internationally
- Motivated to acquire quality data in a safe and timely fashion
Special consideration will be given to candidates that bring:
- Class 3 driver’s licence
- Heavy equipment operations
- Technical training specific to CPT data acquisition
To apply for this position, please click HERE.
Position closes March 31, 2018