Jobs Available Now
We’re a team focused on continually implementing the most technologically advanced drilling and testing techniques in order to constantly increase the efficiency and accuracy of field data. To maintain our success, we welcome highly motivated, ambitious and dedicated people to explore the challenging career.
- Safety, Health & Environment Culture
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Leadership & Training
- Bonus Program
- Competitive Wage & Living Out Allowance
- Benefits Package
Project Administration Assistant – Prince George, BC
Gregg Canada is actively seeking an experienced Project Administrative Assistant to join our head office in Prince George. The ideal candidate must be organized, diligent and effective at multitasking and have experience in a project-based environment. This flexible position is primarily projects based but offers the opportunity for an administrative professional to gain exposure to all aspects of the Gregg Drilling business and the industries in which it operates.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to assisting in the following areas:
- Project controls documentation
- Project execution scheduling and reporting
- Crew Support Coordination
- Assist with communications internally and externally
- Assist Vice President and Project Management team as required
- 2+ years’ experience in a professional office environment or a combination of schooling (i.e., Office Administration Certificate) and experience
- Effective time management and prioritization abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate fluent knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel
- Experience with project management and digital document records tracking
- Flexible nature and a positive outlook
To apply visit HERE.
Application deadline: August 13, 2021