Jobs Available Now
We’re a team focused on continually implementing the most technologically advanced drilling and testing techniques in order to constantly increase the efficiency and accuracy of field data. To maintain our success, we welcome highly motivated, ambitious and dedicated people to explore the challenging career.
- Safety, Health & Environment Culture
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Leadership & Training
- Bonus Program
- Competitive Wage & Living Out Allowance
- Benefits Package
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. We thank all that apply; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Project Manager/ Engineer- Gregg Drilling- British Columbia
Gregg Drilling and Testing Canada Ltd. employs energetic, professional and solution minded individuals who offer a level of service far beyond our clients’ expectations. Our organizational culture and philosophies include diversification, innovation and safety awareness. Through the use of state-of-the-art equipment and technologies along with skilled and dedicated employees, we are able to gain a competitive advantage within the industry.
We are actively seeking a Prince George or lower mainland based Project Manager/Engineer as part of our Gregg Drilling expansion. This individual will be responsible for leading a technical geotechnical/environmental investigations services division. They will be well versed in various geotechnical investigation techniques as well as CPT. Gregg offers an equitable and empowering work environment with a competitive salary and benefit package.
Candidates will possess the following skills and expertise:
- P.Eng of P.Geo designation required
- 5 + years’ in a similar role
- Variety of geotechnical investigation experience
- Strong health and safety consciousness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of project management including deadlines and budgets
- Demonstrates the ability to plan, organize, problem solve and prioritize work
- Occasional travel to support projects and business development
To apply for this position, please click HERE.
Position closes July 31, 2019