Jobs Available Now
We’re a team focused on continually implementing the most technologically advanced drilling and testing techniques in order to constantly increase the efficiency and accuracy of field data. To maintain our success, we welcome highly motivated, ambitious and dedicated people to explore the challenging career.
- Safety, Health & Environment Culture
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Leadership & Training
- Bonus Program
- Competitive Wage & Living Out Allowance
- Benefits Package
Executive Assistant – Part-Time – Prince George, BC
Gregg Drilling and Testing Canada is actively seeking a part-time Executive Assistant to join our head office in Prince George. The ideal candidate must be organized, diligent and effective at multitasking. This flexible position offers the opportunity for an administrative professional to gain exposure to all aspects of the Gregg Drilling organization and the industries in which it operates.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to assisting in the following areas:
- Project controls documentation
- Project execution scheduling and reporting
- Schedule coordination and supply chain logistics
- Assist with communications internally and externally
- Assist Vice President and Project Management as required
- 2+ years’ experience in a professional office environment or a combination of schooling (i.e., Office Administration Certificate) and experience
- Effective time management and prioritization abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, MS Word and Excel
- Flexible nature and a positive outlook
Hours of work:
3- 4 days per week 9:00am-2:00pm. Possibility to adjust schedule as needed. Start date of January 2020.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to forward their applications through our online portal or via email to email@example.com.
To apply for this position please click HERE.
We thank all that apply however only qualified applicants will be contacted.